In order to deploy Unity Platform perform the following steps:
- Download the latest Unity Platform web archive (war) to a local folder on Application Server.
- Stop Tomcat
- Backup current applications (move wars and unpacked folders from
%CATALINA_HOME%\webappsto a backup location outside the webapps folder, e.g.
If you perform a clean deployment, step 3 is not needed.
p3c-mail.propertiesconfiguration file to
- Copy new Unity Platform war to
%CATALINA _HOME%\webappsfolder and rename it to
Deploy Unity Platform only with root context. Make sure there is no ROOT folder under webapps at this point.
- Start Tomcat. Wait until Tomcat unpack
- In order to check Unity Platform, open in the browser the URL http://<AppServer_FQDN>:8080. In case it was installed successfully, the login window will be displayed.