Managing Shared Services¶
You can set up a Shared Service, i.e. an external service used as an endpoint to the Service or Application Templates.
- Click on Application Operations, then click on Application Store view and Shared Services tab.
- To register a shared service, on the Actions ribbon, click on Register Shared Service.
- In the General section configure Properties.
- Service Name - a descriptive name for shared service
- Service Type - select one from existing service types
- Description - any additional information about shared service.
- In the Service Management section configure Topology.
- To edit an endpoint, click on the object (the object colour changes), click on Edit Endpoint and make required changes. Endpoint Type cannot be changed.
- To delete an endpoint, click on the object (the object colour changes), click on Delete Endpoint and confirm deletion.